Joe’s Karting is proud to present the 8th Annual “Racing with the Stars” to be held November 1, 2015 from 12-5PM 8th Annual “Racing with the Stars”
- Joe’s Karting November 1, 2015 12-430pm’ish
- Free admission to watch for all ages
- All races between 12-430pm’ish are 8 laps (except qualifying A-Features which will be 16 laps)
- 8 lap races are $10+ tax. $3 from each race goes to HHPD.
- After 50 ‘8 lap’ races sheets are turned in.
- ALL NEW FORMAT!!!
- Nobody is allowed to race back to back to back. (Exception celebrities) (See notes below***)
- Top 10 fastest general public racers go to a 16 lap qualifying A-feature. Drivers are lined up by lap time with fastest starting first.
- Top 9 fastest celebrity racers go to a 16 lap qualifying A-feature. Drivers are lined up by lap time with fastest starting first. (Last year’s Champion get provisional.)
- Top 5 finishers BY POSITION from each qualifying A-Feature go to the 25 lap A-feature.
- Main Event A-Feature is 25 laps, 10 drivers. Drivers are lined up by the position they finish in their qualifier.
- “Celeb” drivers start 6-10 automatically
WHAT NEEDS DONE:
- Drivers must be in uniform and with their race helmets.
- We encourage drivers to sell merchandise of any kind, sign autographs, etc, etc
Celebrity Flagman – William Lloyd Eagle Raceway Head Flagman
1. Dan Satriano – IMCA Sprint Car – CONFIRMED
2. Jordan Krug – Karts – CONFIRMED
3. Pat Graham – USMTS Modified – CONFIRMED
4. Joshua Blom – IMCA Sportmod – CONFIRMED
5. Former WWF Superstar Mantaur – CONFIRMED
6. Shawn Harker – IMCA/NASCAR Sportmod – CONFIRMED
7. Dave Archibald – Bomber – CONFIRMED
8. Jared Hansen – IMCA Modified – CONFIRMED
9. Todd Cooney – IMCA Late Model – CONFIRMED
10. Jamie Songer – IMCA Hobbystock – CONFIRMED
11. Dallon Murty – Karts – CONFIRMED
12. Shawn Cooney – IMCA Sportmod – CONFIRMED
13. Indian Warrior – CONFIRMED
14. Jake Hobscheidt – NASCAR Bmod – CONFIRMED
15. Chase Rudolph – IMCA Sportmod – CONFIRMED
16. Shayle Bade – IMCA Sprint – ?
17. Karl Brewer – IMCA Sportmod – ?
18. McKenna Haase – Sprint car – ?
19. Dwight Carter – IMCA Sprint Car – ?
20. Ryan Jenkins Racing – NASCAR Bmod – ?
***Read CLOSELY! So in the past we have had a number of complaints of people racing back to back to back not allowing others to race in this event. Starting this year general public will NOT be allowed to race back to back. This will allow more chances for those that want to get in the big race possible.
We will have 10 flights each flight will consist of 5 races. You celebrity racers need to follow what number you are on the list. We will have 4 “celebs” in a race. 1-4 will be in race 1 first flight. 5-8 will be in 2nd race first flight so on and so on. (RIGHT NOW THE NUMBERS ON LIST MEAN NOTHING AS THEY WILL CHANGE CLOSER TO THE EVENT).
This COULD give a general public racer up to 3 races per flight to race the “celebs”. In the vent a “celeb” sits out a race during a flight, that open spot will go towards a general public racer providing they have not raced in the previous race.
!!ABSOLUTELY NO BACK TO BACK RACING, WE WILL BE THOROUGH!!in race 1 first flight. 5-8 will be in 2nd race first flight so on and so on. (RIGHT NOW THE NUMBERS ON LIST MEAN NOTHING AS THEY WILL CHANGE CLOSER TO THE EVENT.)